Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mr. Sun

We have been waiting patiently here in the Chicago Land area for Mr Sun.  He finally made his appearance both yesterday and today.  In fact, today I think we topped 84 degrees! 
(Ok there was bit alot of humidity with that heat)
but still and all, the sun was a welcome sight.

I have finally gotten motivated to finish racking the yard and even fertilized my sad looking grass.  All because, I know that tonight, we are in for some "whopping" storms ahead of an inevitable COLD front. 
Tomorrow we are only expecting a high in the mid 50's.

Weather in this area can change with the snap of your fingers...I should just be grateful that we are not expecting snow...it has happened before!

So lets be grateful for the day we had and sing...Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. golden sun, please shine down on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment