Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
We seem to live with the pile next to the phone, or the stack of bills on the counter, without really seeing- them until someone comes over. Putting them away takes just seconds, yet we ignore them.
Letting things clutter my home makes me feel disorganized...even if I KNOW where everything is. So why do I let things pile up? **Rule of thumb: Only handle it ONCE!
Lots of easy things to do can make a real difference in the way you feel about your home. Short on time? Here are things you can do that take 1 minute or less:
1. Turn on some fun music
2. Wipe the crubs off the table
3. Carry a basket and take things to rooms they belong in
4. Reply to an e-mail
5. Water a plant...before it is too late!
6. Put papers to be filed in a basket. Later, take basket to file papers in file cabinet.
7. Empty the trash can
8. Change the TP roll
9. Wipe spots off the mirror
10. Gather empty dishes, and take back to the kitchen
11. Put your plate in the dishwasher
12. Swish a brush around the toilet bowl
13. Hangs towels up...don't drop them on the floor.
14. Sweep the kitchen floor
15. Toss junk mail as you sort the mail
16. Put a basket with your errand supplies by the door so you are ready to go
17. Toss dirty laundry in the landry basket NOT on the floor.
18. Use the last of something? Add it to the grocery list.
19. Put shoes away
20. Give someone a hug!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the Longaberger Co. is offering the Bright Multi-color Pottery for 40% off!
Sale items include Small Bowls (set of 2) $18, Luncheon Plates (set of 2) $24 and Mugs (set of 2) $18.
Bright Multi-Color Pottery mixes beautifully with many Woven Traditions Pottery color selections, including Sage, Paprika, Butternut and Ivory. Use it with your existing collection or by itself to creat a festive flare to your tabletop!
Click here to order on Weds, or e-mail me to order for you!