Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Body


OK, NO!  This is NOT me.  I am just inspired to adopt this way of thinking about my health and yes, jump on the first of the year band-wagon and TRY to lose a few pounds.

About 6 months ago, I started having some pretty severe foot pain that I learned was plantar facitis.  Still hurts, but I am determined to lose some of the excess weight I have put on as a result of my not moving as much as I should.  A gimpy foot makes it hard to do that.  I am now as heavy as I was just after having kids.  Yikes!  I feel terrible and I know I have to do something about it. 

Instead of swearing I will go to the gym everyday, which I will fail at, I will start with attainable goals like those listed here.  I can do that!  So, I hope to begin a healthier life this year.  I will keep you posted as to how it is going.  

Happy New Year, happy new healthy body. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Years Jeannine....
    Good luck to your goals, and yes you can.
    Baby steps, baby steps....

    ReplyDelete