I am not one to make a big "To Do" about New Years Resolutions...and you may be asking, why is she talking about that when it is clearly April!? Well, with a new season everything seems to refresh itself and Spring speaks to me louder than the dead of winter.
So, I have decided to make a list of things I would like to do this spring and this summer.
1. Start exercising regularly.
2. Sew some things for my home, myself, and my family.
3. Have my sewing machine "tuned up" so sewing will be less of a chore.
4. Visit family more often.
5. Plant my veggie garden and actually "tend" it!
6. Preserve some of the bounty of my garden.
7. Plant a wildflower garden in the "way-back" of the yard.
8. Learn to take better photos.
9. Brush up on my Spanish
10. Be more organized!
11. Spend "quality" time with my family.
Most of the items on my list are enjoyable to me. A few are more or less ambitions. I guess the theme of my list is to live my life simpler. (if that is a word) Instead of buying everything, I would like to be more self sufficient in my own home.
I am excited to start on my list and I will keep you updated on how I am doing. Wish me luck!