This one time only offer is for a brand new Longaberger Pizza Pan and Pizza Plates! Wow! These are so cool! These are not in the Wish List or the feature flyer. Take advantage of this exclusive online offer on Weds. October 21. E-mail or call me to order yours for you on Tuesday or log on on Weds (early) if you want to order a set yourself! This offer is first come, first served. When they run out...they are gone. :(
Here are some other ideas for these items:
- the Pizza Plates are perfect for serving pumpkin pie or birthday Cake throughout the year!
- For a great shower or holiday gift, wrap up a set of the Pizza Plates and Pizza Pan with ingredients for making homemade Pizza. (or include a gift card for a take and bake pizza place)
- Give a set or 2 of the Pizza Plates (depending on the size of the family) with a gift card to a favorite pizza place.
- Arrange several of the Pizza plates in a circle as a unique way to serve your favorite cheeses, etc. at a buffet.
- the plates would make great individual appetizer plates at a party.
Fruit Dessert Pizza:
1 8oz pkg of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
4 oz. cream cheese softened
4 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2t. sugar
1 16 oz. can of light peaches, drained reserve juice
7 Large fresh strawberries
1 to 2 medium Kiwis
1 T. cornstarch
1/3 C. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut cookie dough into slices and arrange on the Woven Traditions Pizza Pan. Press slices together to form a solid crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Crust is done when edges begin to brown.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth in the Woven Traditions Batter Bowl: add sugar and whipped topping. Spread evenly over cooled crust. top with peach slices, strawberries and kiwi.
- Combine 1/2 C. reserved peach juice, 1/3 C. sugar and 1 T. of cornstarch. cook until thick and drizzle over the pizza and chill.